For dedicated contracts that we act as a non-asset based service provider, BPL drafts a comprehensive Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) with its for hire partners.
The SLA contains all the requirements of the customer enforceable through a contract to the third party.
A typical SLA for a Hub & Spoke arrangement is as follows:
- Open 24 x 7
- 100 pallet storage triple stacked with racking at 0, 34, 50 F
- Receiving & shipping appointments available within 4 hours of request
- Shipping “fill rate” of 99% measured weekly as a product of on-time & in full
- Shipping “fill rate” of 95% measured weekly as a product of on-time & in full on rush orders
- Inventory Accuracy of 99.5% measured weekly through weekly cycle counts
- EDI Capable to download end customer orders directly
- Deliveries 24 x 7
- Multi temp trailers for ambient, fresh, frozen & chilled
- Double stack logistical trailers with double stack pallet jack for off loading at customer
- On-Time Deliveries of 95%
- Minimum 5 deliveries per shift
- Daily optimization of delivery route for least miles and minimal impact on On-Time deliveries