If you are an innovative individual that is looking for an exciting opportunity to work in an action packed, dynamic and rewarding environment, please submit your application below.
We are always seeking bright talents and have built a diversified TEAM from various academic backgrounds and work experiences.
At Bridgepoint we tightly link employee and business performance to compensation and we offer a lucrative pay-for-performance program.
A talent development program is also in place to enhance skills, expand knowledge & fulfill shortcomings.
Find a list of open roles currently, however for the right talent opportunity we would create roles that would enable you to exceed your potential.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing quality support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Provide Program and Project Management leadership advocating network optimization initiatives
- Ensure deadlines are met and creative components are functioning.
- Mentor and inspire support team to improve process flows for delivering expected and exceeding customer expectations
- Lead to plan and deploy, organize, schedule, and track resources required to achieve specific milestones and deliverable.
- Partner with internal, external customers and suppliers to centralize key capabilities identifying requirements and monitoring inter dependencies during and after go-live activities.
- Maintain project status and schedules for all customer fulfillment projects assigned
- Ability to multi task and work under a demanding, fast paced environment working with internal and external Managers.
- Utilize project management skills to execute strategic planning across North America network.
- Ability to constantly improve work flows and enterprise solutions.